Social Media Tool Kit
One of the most powerful and useful tools for Shirley Heinze Land Trust is for our volunteers, board and committee members, and staff to be able to spread the word about our wonderful work within the community. This Social Media Tool Kit is meant to get the social media tools into your hands, so that you can Tweet, post, and get as many people aware of Shirley Heinze Land Trust as possible.
Facebook Tool Kit
Twitter Tool Kit
Here are some examples of Facebook posts or Twitter Tweets that you can post to help Shirley Heinze Land Trust:
- I just learned that Shirley Heinze Land Trust chooses to plant native species of sedge in wetlands so that they can help to clean storm water runoff.
- I'm at a Shirley Heinze Land Trust volunteer workday and I just finished planting a full flat of native plants. Now we're taking a water break to discuss the future plans for this Nature Preserve and how it helps surrounding communities.
- I just helped Shirley Heinze Land Trust restore wetland in Northwest Indiana so that storm water runoff is less of a problem.
- I'm at a Shirley Heinze Land Trust EcoWorkout! and we just took brush cutters and chainsaws to a full five acres of invasive species! Now we can replant native species and bring nature back home to this site.
- I volunteer in the office at Shirley Heinze Land Trust and today we just recorded a 10 acre land donation in the government center at Porter county.
- I just helped Shirley Heinze Land Trust save Black Oak Savanna in Northwest Indiana!