Bringing Nature Home Awards Criteria
- Plantings should be primarily at least in the second growing season.
- Native plants are defined as those growing in this region before European settlement (Please refer to “Landscaping with Plants Native to Indiana”)
- Landscaping must be generally free of invasive, non-native plants. (Please refer to “IPSAWG Invasive Plants to Avoid”)
- Last year’s award winning plantings and those of SHLT board members or employees are not eligible.
- Entrants must be located in LaPorte, Porter or Lake County Indiana.